What to visit
*Bioparc (6.2 Km):
An animal park situated in Valencia designed imitating wildlife and in which different threatened animal species coexist just as they would in the wild.
Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències (10km):
- Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia (10.1 Km) : designed by Santiago Calatrava, it houses four scenic spaces for opera, ballet, music and theatre shows.
- Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe (10.1 Km): It has 26000m2 among which you can find scientific exhibitions and interactive science workshops for all the family to enjoy.
- Oceanogràfic (10 Km): It is the largest aquarium in Europe, in which are recreated the most important marine ecosystems in the world.
Valencia Center (7.4 Km):
The midtown is approximately 15 min away by subway from the Hotel. You will be able to visit the most emblematic buildings and at the same time expend an enjoyable day visiting the variety of stores of Colon Street.
We also recommend you to visit:
- Plaza de toros de Valencia (7.3 Km)
- Mercado central de Valencia (8 Km)
- La lonja de la seda (7.2 Km)
- Mercado de Colón (7.3 Km)
- Catedral de Valencia (8.7 Km)
- Palacio de la Generalitat Valenciana (8.7 Km)
- Palau de la música (9.7 Km)
Convention center (11.2 Km)
Valencia Fair (10.2 Km)
- Playa de la Malvarrosa (16 Km)
- Playa del Saler (13.7 Km)
- L’Albufera (27 Km)
* Packs for Bioparc and Oveanográfic in our hotel